Please read the following announcements and protocols we are implementing for our church family.
KNOW THESE THINGS BEFORE YOU COME:
- OUR SUNDAY WORSHIP SERVICES TIMES will be at 8:30am and 10:30am. Please be patient with a joy filled attitude! Remember, we get to be back in church! TOGETHER! PTL!
- STAY SAFE – If you are sick in any way, including experiencing any symptoms that are common to the COVID-19 virus, please keep yourself and everyone else safe by remaining at home for worship.
- FACE COVERINGS ARE REQUIRED– We recommend that you bring your own, however, if you do not have one, we will have a disposable one for you as you enter. If you feel like you are unable to wear a face covering while worshipping with us, we ask that you would join with us virtually rather than in person. Thank you! Note: the CDC says children 2 and under should not wear face coverings.
- ONLINE SERVICE – We will continue to offer our worship service online on Sundays at 10:30am through our website ustickbaptist.org or our YouTube channel “Ustick Baptist Church”. If you miss the live-stream worship service, you can view the archived worship service online later by visiting our website or YouTube channel.
- SUNDAY SCHOOL – At this time, we are NOT offering any Sunday morning in-person classes for kids, students, and adults.
- CHILDREN’S MINISTRY- We are excited to be able to offer a fun and meaningful experience for the children! During the entire second service, we will be offering Kid’s Church for kids 2 years old – 3rd grade. We are pretty certain that both parents and children will appreciate all the time and attention to details to create a very fun and safe atmosphere for children as they reunite with the church family. Our theme for the next six weeks will be MISSIONS! You are invited to a journey around the world! Each child will be given a passport as we “visit” a different location each week. Bob, Miriam and Brittany Bishop will be sharing their experiences of their mission’s trips. They also will be presenting a story time, pictures and gospel magic. Please check your child in, prior to the second service, at the Activity Center. We will then be going outside for game, snack and craft time. Please pick your child up outside at the pavilion. Any questions, please talk with Angie Jacobson.
WHEN YOU GET HERE:
- PARKING and ENTERING – Please enter ONLY through the marked doors of the West and North Entrances. There will be signs to show you exactly where to enter the building.
- GREETINGS – In our attempts to mitigate and “reduce the risk” of spreading the COVID-19 virus, we ask you to please refrain from shaking hands and hugging.
- PHYSICAL DISTANCE – Please help us by maintaining appropriate physical distance (6ft) from other people who have chosen to attend. Our church pews will be marked.
- HAND SANITIZER – We’ll have hand sanitizer readily available as you enter. We encourage you to use it as you both enter and exit the building.
- BUILDING and SEATING – Everyone will be able to find their own seating. So please come in and seat yourselves in the Worship Center or the Balcony. If you need assistance just ask one of our ushers. We will only have access to the worship center, side lobby areas, and the restrooms.
- BULLETINS and BIBLES – We will be providing paper Bulletins and you can pick one up on the tables as you enter. Bibles, hymnals and the cards/forms that are usually in the pews will not be available for now. All lyrics and Bible verses will be on the new BIG screen.
- TITHES and OFFERINGS – We will not be passing the offering plate. Instead, we have offering boxes installed at our Worship Center entrances where you can worship through giving. You may continue to give online as well or “snail mail” your check to the church office.
- SANITIZING – Our church building will be clean as you enter! We’ll sanitize the pews and restrooms between our services. We will also sanitize the building afterwards!
AS YOU LEAVE:
- Know that we LOVE you all! Please exit the building to visit with others and be aware to keep some spacing even when outside. Thank you!
Please feel free to reach out with questions or concerns you may have.
Love in Christ,
your UBC Staff and Elders