We are prayerfully looking for someone to join our staff as Children’s Ministry Director at 30-40 hours per week. If you are interested or know of someone interested in this position, please send a letter of Christian testimony and resume to Ms. Natalie Hilde via email at email@example.com or mail to Ustick Baptist Church, 14301 W. McMillan Road, Boise, ID 83713, Attention Pastor Greg. Please see links below for further information:
Welcome to Ustick Baptist
Since 1908, Ustick Baptist Church has existed to “proclaim the gospel of Jesus Christ in faithfulness to God’s Word, to encourage the spiritual growth of believers, and to equip them for the work of service.” We invite you to visit us this week and learn more about us.
Please join us for this new Men’s Bible study. Dave Jenkins teaches on becoming fully devoted shepherd-servant leaders of the Lord Jesus Christ in the home, in the workplace, at UBC and in our community. Questions, contact Dave 585-4607.
- What is GEMS? We are a group of mature adults who come together to share a delicious lunch on the 3rd Thursday of the month at noon.
- Who is invited? All mature adults are welcome to come and bring a friend.
- Why? We seek to reach out to seniors in our church and community to encourage one another in God’s Word, in friendship and in song.
- How? We invite guest speakers who share with us from near and far. Some share their gifts and talents while others proclaim their love and service for the Lord.
- Where? Ustick Baptist Church Activity Center.
If you or someone you know is a 50+ person, please plan to join us for our next luncheon on Thursday, October 16 at 12noon. Questions, contact Nancy 991-8137.