We are prayerfully looking for someone to join our staff as Children’s Ministry Director at 30-40 hours per week. If you are interested or know of someone interested in this position, please send a letter of Christian testimony and resume to Ms. Natalie Hilde via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to Ustick Baptist Church, 14301 W. McMillan Road, Boise, ID 83713, Attention Pastor Greg. Please see links below for further information:
Welcome to Ustick Baptist
Since 1908, Ustick Baptist Church has existed to “proclaim the gospel of Jesus Christ in faithfulness to God’s Word, to encourage the spiritual growth of believers, and to equip them for the work of service.” We invite you to visit us this week and learn more about us.
AWANA is starting back up September 8th! If you did NOT register for AWANA during the spring here is your chance to avoid long lines and writers cramp. We have on-line registration this year via Eventbrite.
If you have any registration questions please contact Amy Putman @ email@example.com
UBC’s Ministry Fair is this Sunday, August 24! Our theme this year is “Proclaim, Encourage & Equip”, taken from our church’s mission statement (to proclaim the gospel of Jesus Christ in faithfulness to God’s Word, to encourage the spiritual growth of believers and to equip them for the work of ministry). Booths open at 8am and we will end with a BBQ lunch after 2nd service. Questions, contact Pastor Mike at 938-2121 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We have 3 Women’s Bible Studies to choose from that begin in September:
- Tuesday mornings, 9:30-11:30am, beginning September 9. Childcare is provided. Sign up at the Information Center. For more information, contact Kristen email@example.com or Molly firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Wednesday mornings, 9:15-10:30am, beginning September 3. Childcare is not provided. For more information contact Lorna at 322-8127.
- Wednesday evenings, 7-9pm, beginning September 17. This will be a Beth Moore study, “Children of the Day”. Childcare is not provided. Sign up at the Information Center. For more information, contact Karen (after 5pm) 585-4116.
- What is GEMS? We are a group of mature adults who come together to share a delicious lunch on the 3rd Thursday of the month at noon.
- Who is invited? All mature adults are welcome to come and bring a friend.
- Why? We seek to reach out to seniors in our church and community to encourage one another in God’s Word, in friendship and in song.
- How? We invite guest speakers who share with us from near and far. Some share their gifts and talents while others proclaim their love and service for the Lord.
- Where? Ustick Baptist Church Activity Center.
If you or someone you know is a 50+ person, please plan to join us for our first GEMS Luncheon of the fall on Thursday, September 18 at 12noon. Questions, contact Nancy 991-8137.